Tuesday, January 10, 2012

weekend reading

i love a good work of fiction.

weeks ago, i purchased this:

Book Cover Image. Title: The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Series #1), Author: by Suzanne  Collins

cause i like to skim off the top of the bestseller list.

but i didn't get around to reading it until this weekend.

it was fantastic!  and at under 300 pages, it makes for a nice weekend read:)

however, i may have had dreams on sat. night that i was being chased.  because i am a light-weight:)  i do not watch scary movies, and i can only just read scary books.

*(full disclosure: i read all 3 books in the series this weekend, finishing the last one yesterday, cause who can stand not knowing what happens??)

what are you reading?

3 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

Holler! So excited you jumped on the train! I always tell everyone to read it because it will be done and read in no time flat! You are not the exception here! LOVE that you read all three in a weekend! :)

Currently reading a handful of books one is Mindy Kaling's (from The Office) - I checked it out from the library on my Kindle and you get it when you get it so I have to read it now or lose it hahahaha. Crazy, I know. :) So far its funny, but not a page turner. :)

Kelly Clarke said...

Love that book!! Catching Fire was BY FAR mt favorite :) And Mocking Jay annoyed me.

I'm reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card now...movie coming out soonish I think.

Kristine Meier-Skiff said...

They were great reads. I read them all back to back too. I am hoping the movie does the book justice:)-Kristine