Friday, February 10, 2012

i'm a sponsor

hi there!

did you know that i am an official sponsor of hannah's blog, happy days ?  you should defintely go over and say hi.  you will be encouraged.  really.

i am such a non-tech person by nature.  i prefer the intimacy and connection of face to face or voice to voice.  but, when my friend hannah decided to abandon the eastern shore of maryland in all of it's glory, for the frozen tundra, i had to keep up with her on her blog.  like, for 2 years.  finally, she convinced me to blog (ugh).

it's pretty obvious (to me) that blogging wasn't my idea...but i think i'm starting to make peace with it.  just takes time.

anyway, she did a lovely post highlighting her sponsors for Feb, and you can see me there!




 

4 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

i love you.
the end.

Stephanie said...

Me too.
the end.

:)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I love the pic of you with your boys!

Marie said...

oh, yes! i was getting ready to "dirt" them with lovely black earth from the garden:)

we love dirt!